Outside Courses Summer 2017
Other courses may be considered for Women’s Studies credit via petition. For more information on the petition process, contact the CWSGR office, 201 Ustler Hall at: (352) 392-3365 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Majors may count any one 2000-level class towards the WMS major. Only WST2322, 2611, or 2612 count towards the WMS minor; only WST2611 or 2612 count towards the TPS minor.
NOTE: Letters in parenthesis indicate how the class fills a distribution requirement in the WST General Concentration and/or whether it counts for the TPS or IPG track in the major. They do NOT indicate whether or how a course counts for Gen Ed requirements.
**Please note that course offerings are subject to change**
- ANT 2301 Human Sexuality and Culture (Summer B) (SS, TPS, IPG)
Health Education and Behavior
[Note: Students outside of the College of Health and Human Performance cannot register directly for these classes. Instead, you must email HHP Academic Advisor Ms. Holly Moses (email@example.com) and ask to be enrolled. State whether you are a Women’s Studies major or minor and tell her your UF i.d. number and the course number for which you wish to be enrolled.]
- HSC 4133 Human Sexuality Education (Summer C) (SS, G&S, TPS)
- HSC 4579 Women’s Health Issues (Summer B) (SS/G&S)
- CLP 4110 Eating Disorders (Summer A) (SS)
Sociology, Criminology, and Law
- SYG 2430 Marriage and Family (Summer B) (SS)
- RTV 3411 Race Gender, Class, and Media (Summer A) (SS)